Top Dog Ring Terms & Conditions
- Participants may enter more than one class. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the class times entered do not clash.
- Class tickets may also be purchased at the Top Dog Ring on the day, subject to availability, at a cost of £3 per class.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel any classes or to move a participant to another similar class.
- Decisions of the judges are final.
- Participants must arrive at the Top Dog Ring 5 minutes ahead of their class for registration.
- If a participant is late for their class, the organisers will do their best to slot the entrant into another class, however this is not guaranteed.
- The organisers advocate a policy of responsible pet ownership and the health and safety of all dogs taking part in the competition is our number one concern. Dogs should not be forced to take part if they are not happy doing so.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove a dog(s) from the ring if they are being aggressive towards another dog/human or are being disruptive to the competition.
- By entering the competition, all participants consent to their personal data being used for marketing purposes.
- By attending the event, participants consent to being filmed/photographed for security and broadcast without payment.
- Please ensure that all dogs are kept on a lead at all times.
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: By entering this fun dog show you are agreeing to take full responsibility for, any injury or damage to and/or caused by your dog(s) and it is not the liability of the organisers or sponsors including disappearance, theft, death or otherwise. You are fully liable for your animal should they cause any damage or injury. Any dog showing aggressive behaviour at the show will be asked to leave with no refund given.
To view our full welfare guidelines, please click here.