Brand new for 2017 comes the opportunity to camp at DogFest!
A limited amount of camping pitches are available for you to extend your trip to DogFest 2017, and escape for the weekend with the whole family, including the most important four-legged member!
Please note the maximum size of pitches is 4 by 4 metres, and will fit up to a 4 man tent.
Pitches allow a maximum of 2 adults, 2-3 children and up to 3 dogs per pitch.
As standard, pitches are 4m by 4m, and will fit a 4 man tent. Please be considerate when pitching your tent and leave a reasonable amount of space around you.
The campsite will open from 12pm on Friday and close at 6pm on Sunday, campers can stay at any point during these times. If you wish to camp outside of these hours, please contact the operations team.
Dogs must be kept on leads at all times, unless in the designated walking areas.
We cannot save spaces for campers, all pitches will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Caravans and campervans are not permitted within visitor camping.
Cars cannot be parked alongside tents and must be parked in the designated car parks, however, unloading near the campsite will be permitted before cars are parked.
We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and on the campsite. Campfires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns and BBQs are all not permitted and will be extinguished by the security team/fire service. Please remain vigilant on fire safety for the safety and wellbeing of you and other visitors.
Purpose built gas stoves with small gas bottles (2.2kg) are permitted, but no spare bottles are to be brought. There will be a designated area in the campsite where you will be able to cook food.
Campers are permitted to bring their own alcohol into the campsite, but only up to a reasonable amount per person. Bear in mind that glass is not permitted therefore wine and spirits should be decanted into plastic bottles.
No alcohol is allowed to be brought from the campsite to the main festival, there will be fully licensed bars available to you.
No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled.
Upon your arrival at the campsite you will be issued an appropriate number of passes, these will allow you to leave and re-enter the campsite at any time. Any person without a pass will be refused entry.
For the interest personal safety and the safety of those around you, please adhere to these rules at all times. We wish you a safe and fantastic time at DogFest 2017!
- Camping must be in designated areas, clearly signposted on arrival.
- No excessive noise should be made within the visitor campsite before 8am and after 10pm. There will be some music played in the campsite as part of the entertainment, this will go on until 10pm.
- Cars cannot be parked alongside tents and must be parked in the designated car parks, there will be no vehicle movements on the campsite over the weekend.
- Sleeping in cars is not permitted.
- Generators are not permitted.
- We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and on the campsite - campfires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns and BBQs are all not permitted and will be extinguished.
- Glass is not permitted on the campsite, please ensure you leave all glass in your car and decant liquids into plastic bottles. Broken glass is dangerous for children, dogs and other animals that will be using the fields after the event.
- Access to the show site is only permitted during the hours of 9:30am - 5pm.
- Children and dogs must be supervised at all times on the campsite and are not allowed to return to the campsite alone.
- Campers and visitors are not permitted to enter back of house.
Thank you for respecting these rules and conditions, we hope you have a fabulous weekend at DogFest!
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times, unless on a designated walking route.
- Please ensure your dog is DHLP vaccinated before bringing them to DogFest or onto the campsite.
- Under no circumstances can a dog be left unattended in a vehicle, dogs are not permitted to sleep in cars overnight.
- Please ensure that you have a water bowl and food for your dog, water will be provided for you to refill your bowls throughout the day.
- In the interests of the health and welfare of your dog and the other dogs at DogFest, please only bring you dog if it is well socialised with other dogs.
- Please ensure to check our general Animal Welfare guidelines for more detailed information.